Webinar on Material Modeling of Polymer Composites & Mechanical Property Development using J-OCTA – Integrated Simulation Platform for Material Modeling and Simulation.
J-OCTA is useful at the forefront of material research and development
J-OCTA is a material property analysis software that predicts material properties from atomic scale to micrometer scale on a computer when developing a wide range of materials such as rubber, plastics, thin films, paints and electrolytes. It can be used as a knowledge discovery tool to understand complicated phenomena and physical properties which could not be grasped only by experiment results. We will support state-of-the-art material design and material development by linking and operating simulators corresponding to each scale on a common platform.
The webinar will focus on
- Introduction to J-OCTA Material Modeling Platform
- Fundamentals of Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Force Field Calculations / Density function theory introduction
- Modeling of Monomers, Polymers
- Modeling of Polymeric Composites
- Mechanical Property Development for Polymeric Composites (Stress-Strain Curve)
- Knowledge sharing on other applications – Multiscale Modeling of Polymeric Composites
Dr. Janardhan H L
Team Lead – Material Research
DHIO RESEARCH and ENGINEERING PVT LTD