The webinar on Heat Treatment Simulation – Process Modelling, Metallurgy, Residual Stress and Distortion Prediction using DANTE Software.
DANTE® is the State-of-the-Art in heat treatment simulation software, promoting improved component and process design in heat treatment
DANTE has been verified for a wide variety of complex real-life heat treatment applications. A powerful and versatile design tool, DANTE provides valuable insight to your heat-treating process.
General Topics Covered in the Webinar
- Introduction to Modelling Heat Treatment Process
- Carburizing Process – Optimise Carburizing Process, Carbon Profiles of conventional gas, plasma, and vacuum carburizing processes.
- Residual Stress Prediction – How to predict heat treatment residual stress and controlling residual stress
- Distortion – Prediction of distortion levels, effect of distortion on product / process design
- Microstructure – Prediction of Microstructure during the heat treatment process
- Hardness – Prediction of Hardness and its sensitivity with heat treatment process
- Temperature – Effect of temperature in heating, cooling, tempering cycles and respective stress, distortion, microstructure, and hardness.
- Nitriding – Simulation of Nitriding process.
Link to Register
Registration Link : https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6717432615588595215
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
if you have any other topic to be covered mail to email@example.com